All types of road wheel can benefit from treatment with GIBBS.
- GIBBS on bare alloy wheels including Magnesium (which is very prone to corrosion) can be protected by regular treatment leaving them with a long-lasting natural sheen.
- GIBBS protects powder coated and lacquered alloy wheels which can suffer badly when the coating is chipped or scratched.
- GIBBS will prevent water from penetrating under the coating and prevent unsightly blistering.
- GIBBS protects chrome/plated wheels by providing an invisible layer of protection even in the harshest conditions.
- GIBBS will stay cleaner for longer, its non-sticky nature, reduces brake dust, road dirt, which make wheels easier to maintain while leaving a natural, invisible sheen.
- GIBBS won’t quickly wash off and its effects are long-lasting.
- GIBBS can be used on tyre walls, for a natural finish.